Here are the minimum requirements for Xandadeck:
- Xandadeck is an online service, so you need an Internet connection for signing in and managing your monitors yourself.
- A Xandadeck-supported playback device is required for each monitor. We currently support the following options:
- our very own Xandabox (recommended), comes free with our Annual Plan
- a Raspberry Pi (preferably version 4), which you buy yourself and can setup yourself using this guide
- Internet connectivity for the Xandabox devices installed, usually wireless (WiFi) or wired (LAN).
Remember: Xandadeck is completely FREE for one monitor! So you can easily check it out and see if it suits you!