Yes you can.
First, make sure that you have written the Xandadeck SD card image onto an SD card.
Then, do the following steps, in the exact order specified:
- Power off your Pi.
- Put the SD card into your PC and open the file called: config.txt
- Delete all content and paste only the following:
initramfs Xandadeck_initramfs.img 0x01000000
- Log into Xandadeck portal.
- Go to “Monitors” and edit the Monitor in question
- Go to “Advanced” tab
- Enable the “Allow Raspberry config.txt Override” toggle button
- In the “Raspberry config.txt Override Directives” textarea, you will have to insert the following:
- Click “Save”.
- Boot your Raspberry Pi and proceed with registering it in your account.
You should now see output on the composite port of your Pi.