Here are 5 reasons why:
- Xandadeck automates the playback process . It can turn the TV on (and off), change the channel to the proper HDMI input and make sure everything goes smoothly without glitches.
- You can continuously update content over the Internet without using USB sticks or DVD discs. And you can do it easily for all your monitors.
- Xandadeck provides a scheduling feature. You can setup your monitors to show different things at different times, combined with powering off your monitor to save power.
- You can use a computer monitor, which is much cheaper than a regular TV set (let alone a Smart TV).
- Smart TVs cannot show a composition of different media files. With Xandadeck, you can set your monitor to concurrently show a combination of video, photos, websites, widgets, and other supported media we will be adding in the future.
It is almost certain that we could write more reasons why, but we would bore you.